Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Hot Dog!

The other day  I had a huge sweet tooth.  Which is the norm for me which is why I started baking.  I love eating all the baked goods!  I couldn't figure out what to make.  Then  I remembered my kids were going to go swimming with their cousins the next day, so I decided to make them some cookies.  Of course they couldn't be just any cookies.  So I decided to make Hot Dog cookies!  I got the idea from where???  Oh yeah Pinterest!  One of these days I'll come up with ideas of my own ; )

Here they are:


They are just sugar cookies shaped like buns, then some food coloring for the hot dogs.   I didn't have any white frosting to dye yellow and I didn't feel like making a whole batch for just "mustard".  I used piping gel instead.  I think they turned out ok.  They tasted great!

I'm trying to find a better place in my kitchen to take pics, they always come out so dark...any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment