Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Card Making

I'm new to the card making craft, but I find it very enjoyable. Here were some of the first cards I made.  I'm also new to photographing them for the web so that's a work in progress too : )

 This one I scraplifted.  I can't remember where I saw it, but I used the Nifty Fifties Cricut Cartridge.  I made it for my Dad's bday. I have to get better at giving props too : )
 I made this one using Groovy Times Cricut cartridge for my aunt's birthday. Obviously she loves purses : )
This one is my favorite.  My cousin is a bit of a rebel so I made this for her 21st using the Rock Princess Cricut Cartridge.
Create a Critter Cartridge with this one.  My hairstylist had a new baby girl, her 4th.

More to come!  Hopefully they get better : )

2 comments:

  1. I love your cards. I have a very nice one if you would like to share it I will let you take a picture. Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! They are all so different. How long does it take you to make a card?

    - Linh

    ReplyDelete