Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

To Do List

I've noticed lately that I have several craft projects all over my craft room.  I should say my husband noticed.  He said I should really finish one before I start another.  I told him it depended on what tool I was using for the project. He didn't get it, anyway.  He was kind of right.

I had seen several cool organizational ideas on lists, like shopping, to do, cleaning , etc.  I took a crack at it.


I took a 5x7 picture frame that I wasn't using.  I cut a lined paper to the right size and put it in the picture frame.  Not like I ever stay in the lines, but it gave it a good background.  I found some velvet type paper that I had and I covered the frame.  It was harder than you would think because the glass was glued on the frame.  I had to wing the opening of the picture.  Then I added some flowers in the corner, found some letters and spelled out To Do on the top.  I added some velcro on the side and attached my pen.  It has turned out to be really handy.  I put it right above my main desk, so I look at it every time I go to craft.


Now I have no excuse to not finish a product before I start a new one...right ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment