Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter Crafts

The kiddos and I have been busy the last couple of days.  We are anxiously getting ready for Easter.  This year our entire family decided that we have way to many plastic eggs.  The kids and I decided to make paper mache eggs.  I found the directions on Pinterest.  Although they don't look quite as nice...we were happy with the way they came out.  My daughter ended up doing like 4 or 5 all by herself.  She's only 4.  My son got a little bored after 4, so they left me to finish them.  It was a little harder than I thought, but it was fun. I kept forgetting our little Happy Easter tag, so I had to redo a few of them : )  We filled them with little prizes and some candy.




We also ended up making some Easter sugar cookies.  We decorated them with Wilton's Icing and used some of Wilton's gels to add some color.  Like most kids, they had more fun eating them than decorating them, but they did a good job decorating none the less.  We used the sugar cookie recipe that came off of the William Sonoma SpiderMan cookie cutters.  That's my favorite.  Next time I won't make my favorite so I won't eat as many : )


No comments:

Post a Comment