Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter

I hope everyone had as great an Easter as we did this year!  We went to 2 different get togethers and the kids decorated eggs on Good Friday.  I didn't get a chance to make any cards or scrapbook, but I did find some creativity by baking/cooking.  This year I thought I'd try out some of the cool recipes I found on Pinterest.  The Bunny Bums were fun.  I didn't follow the recipe, I just bought some Pillsbury Crescent Rolls and reshaped them.  The quiche recipe I also found on Pillsbury.com but I made my own crust.  It was the ham and broccoli recipe.


The Monkey Bread was also from Pillsbury.com and it was delicious!  The chocolate chip Easter baskets were from Nestle.  They went fast!


No I know it doesn't look appealing...but it was pretty darn good if I do say so myself.  It's a Lemoncello Torte.  Sound familiar...yes Cheesecake Factory has one and I love it!  So I tried to find a recipe that could match it.  I found several online and tried one.  It was really good, but I think it needs a little work.  Plus I need to work on the appearance : )


I'm looking forward to eating less food and making more cards and scrapbooking...I'll be full until Christmas : )


No comments:

Post a Comment