Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

My husband and I celebrated our 1st anniversary of marriage this last week.  It's really been a tough year, with our son's cancer, but getting married really put a dab of sunshine in that year.  He really was my strength through the whole ordeal and I feel so lucky and blessed to have found him.  Although we've lived together for 5 years and also have a 4 year old Princess Diva together.  We still feel like we are in the honeymoon phase. I hope that it always stays that way in our many years to come together.  Thank you baby, love you!

Enough of the mushy stuff.  I was lagging on card making for some reason, must have been my over zealous 4th of July, but I did manage to make him a picture frame.  Of course I got the idea from Pinterest and I absolutely loved it.  I think I did a pretty good job.


I got a plain wood frame and organized black and white pictures around the frame.  I used an exacto knife to cut off any edges and I used mod podge to keep the pictures in place.  Then I put mod podge over the pictures for a finish.  This picture probably doesn't do it justice, but check out other samples on my Pinterest.

I also made him some profiteroles.  He loves them and I took a recipe off of foodnetwork.com.  I love Emeril and Paula!  I think they came out a little flat and  I think I'll try a cream puff recipe next time.  Not sure what the difference is between the two, but I'll find out soon enough I guess : )  They tasted awesome though!


No comments:

Post a Comment