Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

I'm Back!

Ok so I have been gone for a couple of months, but there was so much stuff going on.  My son finished his chemotherapy and was pronounced cancer free.  We went on his Make A Wish Disney Cruise and spent a week at Disney World.  I did manage to get some baking in though.

Here's the stuff that kept me busy.


These were individual coconut cream pies...my mom's favorite : )


I made some mini coffee cupcakes before our Make A Wish walk.


This was my 2nd Michaels 101 cake : )


This was my son's graduation cake.  I assisted my sister in law on this one.  My first time playing with fondant.


Our Zumbathon poster with some photos from our cruise.


My son's invite to his girlfriend for Prom...lol!

Hopefully I get back to regular crafting soon.  Kids go back to school in 2 weeks...woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment