Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Easter Treat Bags

I'm back.  I finally found some time to get some Cricut action.  I had a lot of things I was supposed to be making...grad cards...bday cards...scrapbooking photos...but instead I decided to make little Easter treat bags  : )

                                      

They were fun to make.  I just cut some cardstock with a shape cutter.  Then covered it with pattern paper. Cut the bunny and chick from the Create a Critter cartridge at 3".  (Even though the chick seems to be so much bigger than the bunny???) Then I cut the labels from Once Upon A Princess and stamped it with an Easter greeting. Then filled with candy.  I used my Fastenater for the first time to staple the bag to label.  I thought staples looked worse.  I need to come up with a better way to keep the bag and label together.
t

1 comment:

  1. Awww...these came out SO good! LOVE, Love, Love them!! Good job girl! Love admiring your work! :)

    ReplyDelete