Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Scrapbook Room

I use to have a Scrapbook Room.  It is a 1 car garage that my husband and I converted to a scrapbook area.  It was great!  My husband made shelves and had special places for my stickers.  I had 3 large tables in there and a small table for the kids to join me, but...  When my older son came home from college he took the guest room.  When my other son came home to visit from college he said he couldn't stay in that room anymore because it was his brother's room.  I felt bad so I decided to give up my scrapbook room.

We have a bonus room in our bedroom, that was originally my daughter's room.  When the older boys went to college she got her own room.  We decided to make that the scrapbook area or what I've come to call my "Creative Area".

My son now has a studio room, our 1 car garage that he loves.  With frig, tv, dvd, and ipod stereo system.  Plus room for his guests...he made out.

Here is what my wonderful husband has managed to do in our bonus room.  He made the shelves and desks himself and we even have room for a table so the little ones can join me. He did a great job!  I think I'll keep him : )





1 comment:

  1. Wow...your scrapbook room looks mighty organized!! :) BTW...I think you should keep your hubby. His skills comes in handy. LOL

    ReplyDelete