Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Party Invites

Since I'm lagging at some new crafts I thought I'd put some more of my favorites that I've done in the past up.  These are a couple of invites from my daughters birthday parties.  If you know me, you know I'm all about theme parties.

My daughters first birthday was of course a princess theme.  She has 5 brothers so they of course dressed up as princes and their girlfriends were Snow White and Belle. The boys did animal balloons and the girls did face painting. We had craft tables where guests made scrapbooking pages using our instant camera to take photos.  We also had crowns to make and frog door holders.  It was fun.  Here's the invite.


I used the Happily Ever After cartridge for the carriage and just used vellum to write the information.  I held it with crown brads. Her picture was underneath the vellum.

Here's a pic of the prince and princess. My husband and I were the Burger King and the Queen of Hearts.
Just have to throw in a pic of the cake, it was awesome.  A co-worker made it for us.  With our own private poem for the "Princess" on it.

Her 3rd birthday party was a Tinkerbell theme.  Here's the invite.


I tried to make it look like Tinkerbell was hiding in the sunflower.  I wrote on the invite using the Cricut Gel glitter pens.  I used glitter paper for Tinkerbell's wings and dress, and little pom poms for her shoes.

I also made some flower cupcakes and put them in Tinkerbell pails to be the table centerpieces. I used marshmallows as the petals and put them in sprinkles for the color.

As usual Daddy got all into the theme as well.  Here is Peter Pan and Tinkerbell.


No comments:

Post a Comment