Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Monster's Inc BDay Card

Today is my oldest Baby Boy's Birthday!  He turns 23.  I'm so very proud of him. He has grown into such a fine young man and he is a recent grad from Academy of Art University in San Francisco.  He is an aspiring 3D Modeler.  Hence his obsession with Pixar.  I decided to make his birthday card a Pixar based card.

I used the Best of Pixar cartridge and did a little embossing behind Sulley using the Spots and Dots Cuttlebug Folder.  The Boo is also from the same cartridge.  I used Recollections photo adhesive strips to try and give it a 3D effect.
I hope you got my play on words : )  Sulley is a bit intimidating, so he says Boo as to scare you, but he is really looking for Boo who is sneaking a piece of birthday cake ; )

The cake is from Pooh and Friends cartridge and the lettering is from Hello Kitty Greetings.  It took me a while as Sulley and Boo had such small pieces.  Sulley was cut at 5.25" and Boo at 3".

1 comment: