Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Halloween Decorations

In my attempt to avoid cleaning house : )  I've seemed to find more time to craft.  And with my addiction to Pinterest I have found the coolest things.

Now I've seen light bulb crafts all over Pinterest and we have a huge collection of blown out light bulbs since we have no idea where to recycle those in Chula Vista.  So if you know where please share : )  The problem is we don't have the normal size light bulbs. We have flood bulbs, which are kind of shaped like a beaker.  Not very many crafts out there for those, at least that I can find...again sharing is always welcomed.  I did manage to find this cool Halloween decoration though.  http://www.oureverydayearth.com/creative-homemade-halloween-potions/  I made just a couple of changes to them.  I spray painted some of the bulbs, and instead of printing on them, I cut out vinyl on the Cricut...I love using vinyl!  I really like the way they turned out.  My son helped me come up with some names and of course loving Harry Potter the way I do I had to use some of his potions : )

Here they are.  (I'm still working on the art of product photography.)





1 comment:

  1. I love that your fist line is "in an attempt to avoid cleaning house, I've found more time to craft." Love it! Crank out those crafts girl! These came out great! :)

    ReplyDelete